Hanoi by night
By immerging with local people, you will have four valued hours to discover Hanoi foods which makes you from surprising to amazing....
BOOK THIS TOUR
18:00, Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and accompany with us for “Hanoi by night” experience.
- Walk around Hoan Kiem Lake - a symbol of Hanoi, then visit to Joseph Cathedral – a big cathedral in Hanoi.
- Enjoy “Banh Goi” (or Goi cake) which is made of meat and vermicelli-filled dumplings.
- Having “Bia hoi” - a typical local beer in Vietnam at International Cross (Ta Hien and Luong Ngoc Quyen Streets), Here you can meet a lot of local people and tourists gathering.
- Discover “Bun Cha” is the next attraction to you (the noodle served with aromatic herb and grilled pork, meat balls, dip in fish sauce).
- At least but not last, we together relax with Egg Cappuccino Coffee which is unique in Hanoi. (or another Vietnamese Traditional coffee)
- Finally, our guide will take you to Thang Long Water puppet Show (by your own expense) or back to your hotel around 21:00.
- End of tour